Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweet Blossom

Hi Girls can you believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner?? I have not even began on my Christmas cards and I usually mail them around the first of December, where has this year gone!



I have a card to share with you using this sweet image from Sylvia Zet available at Whimsy Stamps, this was another card in the Whimsy Magazine. The image is called Sweet Blossom, and you can see all the cute images by Sylvia.



My sentiment is also from Whimsy and so is the Beautiful Vines Die Set which is currently sold out, but I am sure there's more on the way. My papers are from Maja Design (Love this line)these Crea Diem papers are Delish!

10 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous card, love the super sweet image and pretty papers. The swirls and flowers look fabulous too.
Lyndsey xx

Sandy said...

Patricia this is just gorgeous - the colors, the papers, your design work and your coloring. Wonderful card!
Sandy

Ann said...

Beautiful card, and I love how you placed the liquid pearls around the image. So cute. I just used the liquid pearls on a card, but haven't posted it yet. Yes, Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Hope your doing well. Hugs

Anne said...

This is so georgeus! I love the image, the colors are so perfect, and the embellishments and craft-swirl looks great. :)

yvon said...

Hi Patricia,
Your card is absolut fantastic. So beautiful colord and love the little "pearls".
Hugs, Yvon

Margaret said...

A fabulous card and your colouring is perfect.

Margaret xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card..so cute and feminine, love the colours and gorgeous image, and all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

marilynwillauer said...

This has to be my all time favortie card!!! It is so precious. . .it's just adorable. . . your work is wonderful. . . .whom ever gets this card will feel so girlie and special.
Thanks for sharing.

Sylvia Zet said...

Stunning card! Love what you did with her and all the details, great work!

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hi Patricia,

Hope you've been well. I'm now back in the UK; unfortunately it became a much shorter stay in CA than anticipated. :-( Love this card; such a sweet image and gorgeous papers; I'm also a great fan of Maja Design and I think the Crea Diem Collection is still the best. The Vine die is gorgeous and has been added to my mental shopping list. :-) What did you make the dots with? Liquid Pearls?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails