Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Honey Bee Tilda

Hello it's time for a New Challenge at Creative Inspirations, This week we are Playing BINGO. Yes choose any 3 squares for your card. I went with Pink, Charms and Ribbon.
I inked up this sweet Honey Bee Tilda with distress Reinkers.I added a bunch of Glitter to her Wings, Love this effect.
My papers are from Maja Design Made In Sweden Vintage Summer Basics Collection, I just love this paper line, it has a soft pink touch with the Vintage look Did you notice the cute bee charm full of Gesso?
The tag was cut using the Pedestal Tag-Hearts from Whimsy Stamps .
My fancy Trim is from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, these are available in different colors to suit your crafting Needs. Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visit!!

9 comments:

Lena said...

Fabulous job, Patricia.
I loved embellies you used and Tilda colouring is perfect.
Hugs
Lena

angelwhispers said...

She is just beautiful and love the colours just lovely with your perfect papers and detail! Chanelle xxx

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous card!!

Ann said...

Aww, so sweet, I love how you colored her, the papers are divine, and that little bee charm is adorable. Hugs

Glenda de Heide said...

What a beautiful card. So lovely colours.

Hugs Glenda

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous card Patricia:) Brilliant work:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card Patricia!!

Sandy said...

Very pretty.
Sandy

Words and Pictures said...

Love this card! Such a cute image, brilliantly coloured, but then the background layers and gorgeous embellishments (fabulous twine!) really make it something special.
Alison x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails