Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nautic

Hello I hope your are enjoying your weekend, My Dear Friend Sandy From Live & Love Crafts Kindly invited me to Guest Design for her First Challenge over at Live & Love Crafts Inspiration and Challenge Blog. Sandy Has Been a Sweet Friend of mines for some time now and She just opened her Online Shop where she has many wonderful Shabby, Vintage craft supplies including Maja Design Papers, Pion Design and Riddersholm Design Papers, Have you seen them? So to Kick off the Start of her New Challenge Blog the First Challenge is NAUTIC, you can create whatever you heart desires as long as it fits the theme; scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, gift boxes, paper bags, altered items anything basically. One Lucky Winner will receive a Store Voucher to Live & Love Crafts, who doesn't love shopping!!!
Ok so now to My card, I used this Cute Tilda with Anchor, it matches the theme perfectly, don't you think?? The papers too, Maja Design "Life By The Sea" available at Live & Love Crafts.
I colored my image with Distress Reinkers, loved coloring this sweet Tilda. My doily I made using the Double Scallop Doily Die from Whimsy Stamps, ran it right thru my Cuttle Bug with no problem. The tag is also from Whimsy, this one is the Double Scallop Tag Die, did you notice how nice these two dies coordinate??
My flowers, Shabby Ribbon and Flower Stamens are all from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop. I also gave my flowers and the Fish Charm the Gesso Treatment to mute the colors a bit.
I hope you can join Live & Love Crafts on this New Challenge Blog, By the way you really have to check all the inspiration from the fabulous Design Team Sandy Has Put together, So much Talent in one team!! (Flower Stamens From The Little Boutique Etsy Shop)

13 comments:

Ann said...

Cute card Patricia, I like how you covered the charm with gesso. I think I will have to join in on this challenge. Hugs

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous card!!

Elin said...

Wonderfoul card Patriciha:) Realy like the sircle behind the photo, is it a dies? And the tag <3 Live to love crafts ;)

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hi Patricia,
Thank you so much for joining us as a GDT for the first Live & Love Crafts' challenge, and also for your kind words. You totally nailed our Nautic challenge with this red-blue-white colour combo. Warming up for the 4th of July?!!!

Stunning colouring (I've been wondering if you had abandoned your Copics for the reinkers, because when I've seen your recent creations the images have had such soft tones). Will try to visit more often if time only allows it...

Un abrazo muy grande,
Sandy

Christina C. said...

Beautiful, phenomenal, spectacular .....your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous! Stunning design and details! Love this beauty!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, Patricia! Love your coloring and all those pretty details! Awesome flowers, ribbon and the paper with the notes! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge! Hugs, Elizabeth

Becky said...

Absolutely stunning Patricia
Such a great GDT card for Live & Love Crafts first challenge
Hugs, Becky x

Anne said...

Beautiful flowers, love the papers and ribbon. Great image, stunning coloring. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sandy said...

Beautiful work Patricia. I love the colors and your coloring is perfect! You sure do know how to put a pretty card together. I do love this card!!!!
Sandy

Jacilynn said...

oh my this is gorgeous! love the image and papers.
cheers

marilynwillauer said...

Your card is beautiful, your coloring is fabulous! Always love what you do with your embellishments.
Thank you to the link where we can buy Maja Design papers, they are just beautiful!!

Karita said...

WOW!! Your card is magnificent!! I love every single detail especially that little fish charm :)

Gald to have you with us at LLC :)

Hugs,
Karita

Nicki said...

Wow, beautifully coloured image and I love all your embellishments.

Nicki, x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails