Monday, December 10, 2012

Let It Snow

Hello this is my midweek reminder of our challenge at Totally Tilda. Our Challenge is sitting pretty at Totally Tilda. Our Generous sponsor for this challenge is Bunny Zoe Crafts.
I made a shaker Book Card for this Mid Way post, I have lots of images.
I used this image of tilda with ice Skates, Love how warm she looks with her scarf.
Side view....
The inside of the Book Card, I put a Snowflake cut out from Vellum Paper and lots of glitter.
Close up on the image and the flakes I added.
The back part of the Book card....My papers are from Maja Design Made in Sweden. This is the Vintage Winter Collection.
Close up on the Snow flake....My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, Holiday Notables 2 is a must have for all your winter/Holiday cards and projects. Thanks for peeking!

9 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMG, Patricia, that is such a gorgeous book/shaker card....totally stunning!!!!! You are so talented, my friend. Your coloring of Tilda is superb!Love the fabulous design, papers and details!

Brigitte said...

Awesome card Patricia!!!! Love the book card, I have to try sometimes! Your colouring is marvelous! Hugs, Brigitte

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Susie Sugar said...

As always your card is stunning darling xx

Sonia said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation:)
Love all embellishments and Wonderful image:)
Hugs,
Sonia

marilynwillauer said...

Absolutely adorable,your work is so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Love the frame and snowflakes!

Anne said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the flowers and embellishments. Great image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Agus said...

ohhh esta hermosa Patricia!! cuantos detalles lindos!!
Te mando un abrazo!
Agus

Sandy said...

I love your gorgeous aart work!!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails