Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Baby

Hello this week at LOTV One lucky person is going to get themselves some rubbah!
This is my card for the Challenge I went with the theme NEW Baby. I love making Baby themed cards, they are really special to me.
I colored this image with Distress Reinkers, that bitty baby was a Challenge to color, he's so tiny!! I added a Peek a Boo tag with a Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps. These everyday circle postmarks are essential for your stamp stash!
My papers are from Maja Design Made in Sweden. A close up on my flower arrangement.
I added some gesso to the button charm to dull a bit the shininess. Thanks for peeking I hope you have a nice Sunday!

10 comments:

Gina K said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the distress coloring. I have yet to try that but you do such an awesome job with it. This card has lots of wonderful details.

Brigitte said...

oMG Patricia!!!! Your colouring just floored me!!!! And the tiny little baby is perfect!!! I love how you added a bit of film to your flowers, gorgeous! Hugs, Brigitte

marion said...

Such a sweet and lovely card, lovely colouring and flowers, have a lovely new year with you and your family, hugs, Marion

Tonya said...

This is gorgeous!

Christina C. said...

Your coloring always blows me away, my friend! Outstanding job on the cute little baby....beautiful layout and embellishments! A truly extraordinary creation!
Wishing you and your family a happy & healthy New Year!

PaperDaisies said...

Absolutely gorgeous. So pretty. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Hugs Nina

Sandy said...

Just as sweet as can be - beautiful flowers and beautiful colors.
Sandy

Sonia said...

Another Wonderful card sweety:)
I wish you a fabulous new year my friend:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Anniebee said...

Lovely card, Patricia! Not my fave Tilda image but you did a fabulous job with it. Your cards are always out of this world gorgeous! Happy New Year to you!

Hazel said...

Such a beautiful card Patricia - love it.

Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails