Thursday, November 7, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello I hope you are having a good week, I have anothe Holiday card  to share with you using a Tilda image. I love this image with her in her cute ice skates looking really calm. My papers are from Maja Design.
A close up on the image, I colored it with Distress Reinkers, I added some crackle accents to the hearts.
A close up on the flower arrangement, Love the big pearl I added in my arrangement!
The sentiment is from the NEW Kit...I am going to find myself using this one a lot lol!
I added a Bead cap with a brad in the center to my shabby ribbon, sometimes you forget how cute little things like these look and neglect them.Thanks for your sweet comments!!
 

5 comments:

Christina C. said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card.....so beautiful! You always create the most stunning cards, Patricia! I have to start practicing with distress inks...just love the look!!

Ann-Marie said...

Stunning! so soft and pretty and that's one of my fave Tildas too! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Anne said...

This IS a beautiful image, you have colored her so well. Great papers and design, love the doily and ribbon, and the big snowflake is stunning!

Hugs, Anne.

Ann said...

So pretty. She is so adorable and love the little bead cap. wink, wink.

Brigitte said...

I LOVE this little Tilda!!!! Your card is fabulous!!! I love the sentiment, banner, snowflake, colouring, flower.... everything!!! Hugs, Brigitte

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails