Friday, November 22, 2013

Rosetta

Hello it's my turn to host the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog and today I would like to share a card I made with an older wee image but still one of my favorites.
She is called Rosetta and is currently available, She was colored with distress reinkers. I added lots of glitter to the big pretty roses.
My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps, these are the Everyday Button Sentiments and are perfect for all your crafting needs.
Here is a close up on the flower arrangement, I love these wired butterfly's!! Thanks for your visit!!

7 comments:

Margo said...

Waaw Patricia, I love your card it's just georgeous !
Greetz
Margo

Ann said...

Just beautiful and I love the touches of yellow you added to the pink on the image. Hugs

Sylvia Zet said...

Totally love your card! :)

Cami said...

So very pretty, lovely, and nice soft colors. Love everything about this darlin' little girl and your coloring!

Hugs,
Cami

Anne said...

Stunning card, Patricia! I love the flowers, and the sentiment with the button. Rosetta is colored fantasticly, I am impressed with the softnes yet defined petals on the flowers. Gorgeous work. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, what a beautiful card x

Shannah said...

SO pretty Patricia! Lovely colours and gorgeous embellishments. Hugs, Shannah xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails