Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Edwin With Skis

Hello I hope you had a nice festive Thanksgiving and that you enjoyed your day with your loved ones. I have a new card to share with you using this sweet Edwin, I hardly make any Edwin cards and decided to give him the spot light today!
I added lots of snow tex and then glitter for a fluffy snow effect!
A bit of a close up...
My flowers, love the red and blue together.
A beautiful snowflake on the corner and this cute cinnamon stick that I have not used in some time now.
A few more close ups on the sentiment that reads: Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a Wonderful New Year.....Sentiment from Maja Design....Thanks for peeking and enjoy your day!!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Wonderdul! Love the image, the ribbon and of course the snowflake. ;) Great colors!

You can se the first of the stuff you sent me in action in my blog now. ;)

Lots of hugs, Anne.

Penni said...

I love everything about this beautiful card.
Hugs
Penni
X

Ann said...

He's so cute and gorgeous card. Love the little sentiment card. Hugs

marilynwillauer said...

What an adorable card! Love all the extra embellishments, especially the Christmas tree charm! Your cards always inspire me!

Brigitte said...

WOW Patricia!!!! A stunning card!!!! I love all the elements: the little cinnamon stick, film, charm, the gorgeous flowers and those berries. The sentiment is just fantastic and I love your colouring. Hugs, Brigitte

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails