Thursday, July 10, 2014

Estaciones- Seasons My Besties Spanish Challenge

Hello we have a NEW challenge starting over at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog, this is our first challenge and I hope you can join in. Our challenge this month is "Estaciones" Meaning Seasons in Spanish. Even though this is a Spanish Challenge Blog everyone is welcome to Join, Spanish Speaker or not.
For my card I chose Summer, I wanted to use this sweet adorable image By Sherri Baldy, Love her relaxing. You can find all of Sherri Baldy adorable images HERE.
My image was colored with Copic Markers, I used Sunny Papers to match my image.
Here is a close up on the image, Come check out all the awesome creations by the NEW Spanish Besties Team Hope you can come and play!

Challenges:
4 Crafty Girls- Anything Goes
Charizma Cards- Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies- Summer Fun
Crafty Ribbons- Sunny Yellow with Ribbon
Moving Along with Times- Girls Just wanna Have Fun
Time Out Challenges- Fun In the Sun

6 comments:

Janice said...

Patricia she's gorgeous! What a cute girly and so perfectly coloured, I'm so lovin this card. Thanks for joining my MAWTT challenge, Jx

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hey,

I like this card. Love the happy colours.

greetings,

Craft buddy said...

I love her - she's definitely having my kind of fun! Great coloring and card, thanks so much for joining us at Moving Along with the Times! x Jessie

Jennifer said...

Fabulous card, Patricia! I love the bright summery colours, and all your great embellishments.

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Lidia R. said...

Precioso tu proyecto dondequiera se le mire!!

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails