Wednesday, July 30, 2014

BABY

Hello it's my turn to host The Paper Nest Dolls Blog, today I am sharing this card I made using the image perfect for a Baby, in this case I made it for a Baby Boy but the image can be used for a baby girl too.


My image was colored with Copic Markers


                                                                     Here is a close up

I

I used the ticket sentiments from Whimsy Stamps, and with some sticker letters I just filled in Baby!
                         
                                                                   
Here is a close up on the flower arrangement,  Love these Crystal stems they add the perfect touch to any project!!

Thanks for peeking!!






1 comment:

Sandy said...

Beautifully created and made!
Sandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails