Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cookies with Milk

Hello I have a new card on my blog using this sweet image from Lily of the Valley, Love these two little cuties drinking milk with cookies. This image can be used for boys or even for a mom of boys, at first I was not sure about dressing it with flowers, but I said oh well flowers will make it prettier!!

I colored it with Distress Reinkers, it had been some time since I used them.....Sure missed them!!

                                                              Close up on the image.....


                                                                 The pretty Flowers

                               I had a chipboard arrow, dressed it in frantage and love the look!! Thanks for peeking! 
             

  

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Patricia - this image is so sweet and such a pretty card too! I love LOT images.
Sandy xx

Desire Fourie said...

Patricia this is just so super cute and beautifully coloured and designed. Love the sewing around the image and the pretty design paper and flowers.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Little K Smith said...

Just found you on the LOTV facebook fan page! This is a beautiful card, love this sweet image :)
Kelly.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails