Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hello....

Hello thanks for peeking in...It is raining, well not too much but I guess it's considered rain. It's wet and cold outside, perfect day to bake some goodies, drink hot chocolate and craft! What else can I ask for??



I have a cute card to share with you, these stamps came in Kit #13 from Hanglar Stanglar, I colored my image with Copic Markers, My papers are from Tim Holtz, I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain.



My flowers are from Iamroses, have you checked them out?? Really good prices on all their flowers with a large variety and good shipping rates!! I glittered my flowers for a cute frosty look!!



Thanks for swinging by, have a wonderful weekend!!

12 comments:

Larisa said...

It is really cute))) Fantastic colouring!!! Great job!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card.....gorgeous image, fabbie colours and yummy flowers :o)
hugs and xxx

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

That's a lovely card, sweet images!

Greetings, Jaimie

raindropecho said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love all the blues - it's just perfect with these images. So adorable, Patricia!

- Ann

STAMP ENJOY said...

Encore une très belle carte. J'aime beaucoup les tampons Hanglar et les fleurs que tu as mises en haut.

Anonymous said...

Wimpy said: adorable. Love the stamps

Anonymous said...

Oh my word this is soooo gorgeous!! I love your images, coloring and flowers! Truly gorgeous!!

Nathy said...

It's really beautiful !!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! I love the pretty blues you've used and these sweet images! Just lovely, Patricia! hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Love how you did the flowers at the top, its a nice change. Hugs, Rea

Debby said...

Gorgeous card!!!Thanks for visiting my blog!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is adorable, your images are perfectly coloured, just love everything xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails