Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Moments to share.....

Hello thanks for peeking in, I have a scrapbook Lay Out to share with you. This is my daughter and this photo was taken a few years ago. I am really behind on my scrap books, well just imagine I am putting together one for each one of my kids, I have five plus my own books, that's a lot!!











I have used stamps from Stamp Enjoy, all available there, there's quite a lot of pictures due to the various stamps I used so please hang on!

Thank you for your sweet comments and for stopping by!!











7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful layout and such a fab keepsake for your daughters scrapbook!!! You sound like me so many on the go!! Love Chanelle xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout and photo!! :) Love all the wonderful details here!HUGS

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great layout, super job! Love the fence stamp. Great pic of your daughter too. Hugs,Rea

Crystal said...

Stunning layout Patricia, GORGEOUS colors and your stamping is OUTSTANDING!!!

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) Great LO! Love the dp! I truly believe you can never be "caught up" on scrapbooking...lol There are always events and things going on when you have children and if you can scrap ALL of it, then you are a superhero to me...hee hee. I have three and I know I will never be caught up...lol They will still appreciate it! Have a great evening;0)
Hugs

Cecelia B

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Sweet LO !

Groetjes, Jaimie

STAMP ENJOY said...

Ta fille est ravissante Patricia. Et la page superbe. Très belle utilisation de nos tampons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails