Monday, November 8, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peak- Day One

Hello and Welcome to my Blog, today I have a Whimsy Stamps Rubber release Sneak Peak for you. Whimsy Stamps will be releasing 6 new rubber Stamps. One from Crissy Armstrong,three from Raindrop Echo Designs and two from Meljen's Designs. Let me tell you they are all a must have!!



Today's sneak peak is from Meljen's Designs, this cutie is called Elf Bell Mouse and it will be available on the 10th of November, that's this Wednesday. I colored my image with Copic Markers, I just think he is so cute holding the bell. My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps, they are the Holiday Ticket Sentiments, I cut my ticket with the new Die from Whimsy's Shapeology, It will be released on the 10th too, really easy to cut the ticket out!



I added a few stickles all around my card for some fun shimmer!! Thank you for stopping by and tomorrow I will have another sneak peak that you must not miss!!

Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday- Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges- Square card
Iris's Spot-Anything goes
Lexi's Creations-Anything goes
Little Red Wagon-Use color red
Bee Crafty-Christmas

14 comments:

Crystal said...

This is FANTASTIC Patricia!!! WOOWEE I JUST LOVE how you used this image and these great embellies and fabulous colors!

Marimer said...

Hola Patricia, como siempre de cine. Tus trabajos son perfecto y con mucho gusto para las combinaciones y sobre todo el coloreado de los sellos, espectaculares.
Veo que ya estas preparando la Navidad, son unas tarjetas preciosas.
Besitos.

STAMP ENJOY said...

Patricia, elle est superbe ta carte. J'ai hâte à demain pour voir le surprise. Bonne semaine.

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Cute stamp and again I love your card

raindropecho said...

Patricia, this is SOOO adorable!! Your coloring of the cute little Elf Bell Mouse is flawless (I love that shadow)! Super cute card :)

- Ann

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This little guy is just too darn CUTE!! I love your coloring and your fabby details around it too! :) HUGS

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card, Patricia! Fabulous colouring, I love the tag.
Hugs, Vanja

Anonymous said...

Oh, this little guy is so cute! I love his bell. The ticket and die are really cute also. I like how you used earthtone colors for the papers and your great coloring. Patricia anyone who has you on their DT team is so blessed. Your work is sublime! Hugs, Rea

Iris said...

The mouse is too cute! Love the ticket! Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!

Cecelia said...

This is just the cutest little guy! Love the dp and your coloring always amazes me;0) So need to get those ticket stamps... Beautiful card Patricia. LOVE it!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! I just love this darling image! I had to do a sneak peak of him also! Gorgeous coloring and the layout is perfect!! Love the tag in the background and your colors!
hugs,
Chris

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Hola Patricia!!!!!!!!!! Llevaba tiempo sin visitarte y me encuentro con tus fantásticos trabajos!! Qué poco falta para Navidad!! veo todo lo bello que estás haciendo y voy tomando conciencia de lo rápido que corren los días. espero que tu suegra está mejor, leí en tus comentarios sobre su accidente.
Yo no he tenido demasiado tiempo para dedicarme a mis hobbies, así que espero poder hacer algo pronto.
Un abrazo y beosos
Adriana

Sandra DeFalco said...

cute creation!

Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT for Iris's Spot!

Joanne said...

Your card is soooo cute! I love the image! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails