Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ambreen

Hello I hope you are enjoying your Summer, it has been really nice here, not too HOT. As long as it stays in the high 70's we are ok. Well I do have a new card to share with you. I made this one between breakfast and lunch, it just seems like I never get out of the kitchen.



I used Ambreen Portable available at Stamp Enjoy. I really enjoyed coloring this pretty girl with her really long hair, I used really deep turquoise on her to kind of match my papers.



Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!!

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Patricia, beautifully coloured and I love the papers
Clairex

STAMP ENJOY said...

Patricia ta carte est superbe, les couleurs sont vraiment très belles. Bravo. Voici le lien direct pour le tampon dans la nouvelle boutique : http://www.stamp-enjoy.com/ambreen/194-ambreen-portable.html

STAMP ENJOY said...

Pourras-tu changer le lien du logo vers la nouvelle boutique s'il te plait ? Merci beaucoup. Amitié

LaJanette said...

OH Such a cute card! Your cards are always so pleasing to look at. I love your DP and that turqoise color....will say it is my favorite!

Yvonne said...

This is so beautiful Patricia.
Great image and your coloring is always gorgeous.
hugs Yvonne

Ann said...

Such a cute image, I love how you colored her. I like how you put the liquid pearls around the flowers too, great idea. Glad your having a nice summer. I know how you feel about the kitchen, it seems like housework is always calling my name. Hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so cute Patricia!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails