Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Girl Should Be Two Things Sassy And Fabulous!

Hello this post was supposed to be up early this morning but I caught a bad cold this weekend on our Vacation and I have not been feeling so well. So it's my turn to post on the One Crazy Stamper blog and I decided to share this card I made using Willow Dressing Up available at the OCS Store.



My double scallop border die,Banner Pennants Die Set,Film Strip Sentiment, Film Strip Die are all from Whimsy Stamps, but if you are in Canada you can get it from OCS too.



My image was colored with Copic Markers. My papers are Maja Design the Ska Vi Ta En Fika. I love these papers and it hurt to cut thru them! My flowers are from IamRoses, I love the pretty brown gardenia!

Thanks for peeking in I hope you have a good day!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my girl!! This sure is a stunner!! LOVE the colors and the film strip is perfect for this image!! Well done sweetie! Smiles

LaJanette said...

Hey Patty! Your cards are always so fab! Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,
Janette

Anonymous said...

Patrica,
Oh my she is gorgeous! I love that color purple (It's my fav anyway). I like the sassy and fab that is so cute. I really like that boarder punch way cool!
Wishing you inky fingers,
Kristy

Danni said...

What a pretty card! Love the purples!!

Crystal said...

I LVOE this image Patricia and your colors are just PERFECT for her, FABULOUS creation!!!!!

Ann said...

I love this image, it looks and feels so feminine. You did a beautiful job with the lavender and brown. Hope your feeling better. Hugs, Rea

Anonymous said...

It's so feminine and delicate and soft....simply beautiful, and the details are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails